Building a conservatory for extra living space.
Each home will have its’ own requirements, but there are some basic things to think about beforehand that will avert unpleasant surprises when it comes to the cost of building your new extension.
- Styling / design – which type of conservatory will suit your home? (lean-to / Victorian etc)
- Positioning of the building – on the side / at the back / free standing garden room?
- Construction concerns – do you have to build over drains or manhole covers?
- What type of ground do you have – will it require deep foundations
- Will you need planning permission?
- type of materials for the room – upvc / hardwood / aluminium
If you want to get more information about conservatories prices fitted, you can take a look at this website: www.lowcostconservatory.co.uk/lean-to-conservatories